3734 22nd Street
A quiet urban oasis on a coveted, flat residential block just steps from Noe Valley’s popular 24th Street shopping hub, this beautifully maintained home combines contemporary amenities with charming original details. The main level provides the perfect stage for entertaining or casual family living: The welcoming entry foyer opens onto a large formal living room flooded with natural light. The living room has hardwood floors and built-in bookcases flanking a contemporary gas fireplace. The charming kitchen retains the original breakfast room and features stainless appliances including a 6-burner Viking range. A covered landing off the kitchen is the ideal place for a barbeque. The main level also has a spacious formal dining room, and a large family room/bedroom with closets and an adjacent full bath, plus laundry room. Sliding doors from the family room provide access to the back garden.
The upper level has two spacious bedrooms with ample closet space and a full bath. A spectacular sunroom on the upper level has panoramic outlooks to the East Bay, southern hills and Twin Peaks.
The heart of the home is the deep lot and beautifully landscaped terraced garden. A large redwood deck off the upper level overlooks the symmetrically designed garden. Fragrant edible herbs including thyme, oregano, Indian curry, chocolate mint and rosemary grace one-quarter of the garden. The sellers say they forget they are in the City when relaxing in the tranquil space.
The garage has been opened up to allow ample storage and parking for two full-size cars. The foundation was reinforced and bolted, and trench drains and drywall were added to the garage.
- 2-level single family home with 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths and 2 car parking
- Traditional/ Arts & Crafts style home built in 1926, and renovated to current standards
- Terrazzo stair entry and stucco exterior. Recently painted.
- Main level has entry foyer, formal living room with gas fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen, and family room/bedroom with closets, full bath, and laundry room
- Tile kitchen with breakfast room and stainless steel appliances including Viking range
- Upper level has 2 bedrooms and sunroom, plus full bath
- Views to the East Bay, southern hills and Twin Peaks from the sunroom.
- Large redwood deck off the upper level with direct access to the deep garden
- Professionally landscaped terraced garden with edible herbs. Drip system installed
- 2-car garage with high ceiling and storage, trench drains and access to yard
- Storage on lower level
- 2054 square feet per tax records. 3500 square foot lot
- Lovely flat block with street lamps and no overhead wires
Saturday, November 5, 2 to 4 p.m.
Sunday, November 6, 2 to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, November 8, 12 noon to 1:30 p.m.
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Marsha Williams